In this episode, we meet Adam Bremen, Founder of Can Do.
Can Do is a company that makes Keto friendly snacks.
Adam highlights the importance of believing in yourself and your brand. He emphasizes the customer and the connection between them and the brand.
- Adam’s passion for people, inspiration, and empowerment
- Keto diet and Healthy lifestyles
- Adam’s ability to connect to others
- Retail expansion
- The challenges that come with running a remote business.
- Focus on what you can do, not what you can’t
- You need to have a data story every step of the way
- Be a people business first, and food business second
- You need to have a plan. Preparation is the key to success
- You should strive to be a team with distributors and retail partners
- If your business is nurtured, it will grow.
Please let us know your thoughts about the episode!
Where to find Adam Bremen:
Where to find Kait Stephens:
SUBSCRIBE TO THE OMNICHANNEL MARKETER