In this episode, we meet Alison Cayne, the founder, and CEO of Haven’s Kitchen.
Haven’s Kitchen is a fresh sauce brand made with sustainable ingredients and packaging.
In this episode, we hear Alison’s journey from starting a cooking school to launching CPG brand.
Other topics covered in this episode
- The Expo West trade show
- Distributing fresh vs. shelf-stable products
- Retail 1st Perspective of Omnichannel
- The role of a brands website
- You don’t need a booth at Expo West to drive business results
- Every channel should have an objective (11:47)
- Fresh foods have limited channels for distribution
- The website is a critical educational tool for brands
- QR codes are a great tool to send buyers to web-based product education
- Consumers want you to be in the same part of the store in every retailer
- Channels should be complementary flywheels, not separate funnels
- Solve a problem for your customer and make them a hero
Please let us know your thoughts about the episode!
Where to find Alison Cayne:
Where to find Kait Stephens:
SUBSCRIBE TO THE OMNICHANNEL MARKETER