In this episode, we meet Anouck Gotlib, CEO of Belgian Boys.
Belgian Boys is a company that sells a variety of breakfast foods and desserts that are made with non-GMO ingredients.
Anouck gives some fascinating insight on how her brand has pioneered a new breakfast category and what stands out to customers.
- The importance of visual design in bringing products to life
- Identifying what your customers want out of your product
- How Belgian Boy moved from the frozen breakfast section to the dairy refrigerator
- Tapping into what is popular amongst younger generations as a way to expand the audience of the brand
- Connect with users as a way to elevate your brand
- Harmony within the brand is vital
- A new brand needs to be fresh and bold to stand out from the crowd.
- When building a brand, you are creating a mission that your audience can experience.
- Breakfast products are evaluated based on taste, convenience, and ingredients.
- Making the lives of your customers easier is a priority with consideration of ingredients.
- DTC is a go-to-market model that doesn’t really work for refrigerated products.
- It’s important to do what makes the most sense for your brand.
- Look to media platforms like TikTok and use the trends as a way to create products.
- Word of mouth is a very powerful tool, especially in the parent community.
Please let us know your thoughts about the episode!
Where to find Anouck Gotlib:
Where to find Kait Stephens:
SUBSCRIBE TO THE OMNICHANNEL MARKETER