In this episode, we meet Courtney Toll, the founder, and CEO of Nori.
Nori in an innovation on the traditional iron that has the form factor of a hair straightener.
In this episode, we hear how Nori was born from Courtney’s own pain and went from no product to over $5M in sales in 2 years..
- Product innovation
- Customer pain points
- Defying iOS 14 changes with DTC and Meta
- Amazon launches
- In-store demos
- Adding consumable parts to products
- Great product opportunities lay in categories that are boring and lack innovation
- Customers are likely to resonate with products that demonstrable and solve an acute pain
- A brand should have an appropriate spend level where acquisition is profitable, there is sufficient data to learn and improve ROAS
- Seasonal buying periods are a great time to launch Amazon.
- Amazon has its own ecosystem of influencers and affiliate partners
- New form factors need to be tried out in the store
- Omnichannel is not just distribution, it’s marketing too
Please let us know your thoughts about the episode!
Where to find Courtney Toll:
Where to find Kait Stephens:
SUBSCRIBE TO THE OMNICHANNEL MARKETER