In this episode, we meet Emma Chozick, Head of Community and Curation at Thingtesting.
Thingtesting is a consumer product discovery and review website, i.e Yelp for CPG.
Emma highlights the importance of engaging with your brand’s community and establishing connections.
- The importance of identifying who the consumers and stakeholders are
- How the Thingtesting community is engaged and utilized by the company.
- What are brands doing right when it comes to being omnichannel?
- It’s important for consumers to feel heard by brands and connected to them in a genuine way.
- Conversation and communication is vital! Create one with your customers who spend the most time on your platform and get their insight on different things you (as a brand) want to try.
- Successful brands meet their customers where they are whether that be on TikTok or any other platform. This creates visibility and also gives the brand exposure to other potential customers.
- Being self-aware and knowing when something is not working; don’t waste any more time on it.
- Any mistake is reversible when working on an online platform. Be confident in your choices.
Please let us know your thoughts about the episode!
Where to find Emma Chozick:
Where to find Kait Stephens:
SUBSCRIBE TO THE OMNICHANNEL MARKETER