In this episode, we meet Jess Cervellon, Head of Customer Experience at Feastables.
Feastables is a better-for-you snack brand from Mr. Beast, the #1 creator on Youtube.
Jess shares her perspective on Customer Experience and how she is driving engagement and building community at Feastables.
Other topics covered in this episode
- Creator-led brands
- QR Codes Experiences
- Customer experience
- Text and chat bots
- Surveying retail customers
- Retail provides accessible pricing options for DTC products, i.e. ability to buy a single bar vs. 10-pack
- For Feastables, retail also expanded word of mouth outside the Youtuber segment
- QR codes bridge the gap between digital and physical for Feastables
- Sweepstakes are a great way to drive engagement with QR codes
- Customer experience is more than support; it’s community building and digital experience too
- Feastables is using SMS and webchat in fun and creative ways to drive engagement
- Brands can learn more about their retail customers with a QR code / survey combination
Please let us know your thoughts about the episode!
Where to find Jess Cervellon:
Where to find Kait Stephens:
SUBSCRIBE TO THE OMNICHANNEL MARKETER