In this episode, we meet Josh Ellis, the founder, and CEO of WithCo Cocktails.
WithCo Cocktais is a non-alcoholic cocktail mix brand made from fresh juices and botanicals.
Other topics covered in this episode
- Going all in on entrepreneurship
- Impact of COVID on alcohol brands
- Liquor vs. CPG brad & distribution
- Customer discovery
- Growth at all costs vs. efficient growth
- On-premise distribution in the hospitality channel
- The non-alchoholic beverage trend
- Launching in Target & CVS
- Theres no comfort in the growth zone, and no growth in the comfort zone.
- Going viral can be a blessing and a curse
- Deeply understanding your customer is the answer to many business problems
- Entrepreneurship comes with a lot of difficult decisions
- Community can build your business without heavy spend on advertising (34:43 - 36:20)
- You are going to strike out more than you hit the ball, but don’t stop trying (~40ish)
Please let us know your thoughts about the episode!
Where to find Josh Ellis:
Where to find Kait Stephens:
SUBSCRIBE TO THE OMNICHANNEL MARKETER