Meet Kai Lim the co-founder of Reprise Health.
Reprise Health is taking Traditional Chinese Medicine and bringing it to the masses in a gummy form. In this episode,
Kai dishes on DTC website quizzes, consumer psychology, Amazon, and growing wholesale with acupuncturists.
- Innovations in traditional categories
- Audience discovery
- Channel selection
- Wholesale distribution
- Amazon channel
- Building Trust with consumer
- Offline to online connection
- Retail vs. DTC packaging
- Quizzes are a great way to collect email addresses and provide personalized recommendations
- A new form factor can breathe life into old categories
- DTC is a quick way to launch and learn more about your customer
- Wholesale partners are different across categories
- Amazon can be an early channel when you see demand and low competition
- In the wellness space, relationships with healthcare professionals can be a strong credibility signal
- QR codes can not only connect your offline and online presence, but provide further education and information, which is critical with new categories.
- In retail, packing and price points need to be adjusted to optimize communication and ease of purchase
Please let us know your thoughts about the episode!
Where to find Kai Lim:
Where to find Kait Stephens:
SUBSCRIBE TO THE OMNICHANNEL MARKETER