In this episode, we meet Lisa Guerrera, CEO and Co-Founder of EXPERIMENT.
EXPERIMENT is a Gen Z focused and sustainable skincare brand that is for the chemistry curious consumer.
Lisa discusses the importance of making products people can connect with and not only making it look good (or postable!), but making sure it delivers results.
- Transforming passion into business
- Skincare consumers and culture
- Clean makeup trend
- Influencer marketing
- Role of TikTok, Youtube, and Instagram
- Starting in retail
- Make products that people can really relate to.
- Identify places of confusion for consumers and make it clear and transparent to build trust between brand and customer.
- By understanding their consumers deeply, EXPERIMENT’S go-to-market was immensely social media heavy.
- Gifting to influencers was key to their success, as well as making influencers feel involved in the development of the product
- Tiktok is great for top of funnel. People trust it more than Instagram. Youtube videos have the most staying power.
- Brand marketing can change culture and be part of culture
Please let us know your thoughts about the episode!
Where to find Lisa Guerrera:
Where to find Kait Stephens:
SUBSCRIBE TO THE OMNICHANNEL MARKETER