In this episode, we meet Melanie Travis, CEO of Andie.
Andie is a women’s swimwear brand that has the right suit for any occasion.
Melanie goes deep on pop-ups, discussing strategy, tactics, and execution.
- Starting with DTC
- Pop-up stores
- Wholesale distribution
- Lifetime value and scale in wholesale
- Leveraging data from DTC for retail
- DTC is great for getting to know your customer
- Pop-up stores are a great strategy for seasonal businesses
- Pop-ups are great for awareness and credibility
- Plan pop-ups around strategic geographies
- LTV is easy to calculate DTC, but not so much for wholesale
- Wholesale distribution is about penetration and scale
- When moving to retail, bring your best products, not all of them, and start in regions where you have the most customers, not all of the stores
- You can expect to see a geographic traffic spike around your retail expansion strategy
Please let us know your thoughts about the episode!
Where to find Melanie Travis:
Where to find Kait Stephens:
SUBSCRIBE TO THE OMNICHANNEL MARKETER