In this episode, we meet Menaka Gopinath, president and COO of Graf Lantz.
Graf Lantz is a bags and accessories company that uses durable and sustainable materials like wool felt, leather, hemp, and canvas.
Menaka shares her insights and perspective on building whole in the boutique channel and building loyalty programs.
Other topics covered in this episode
- Specialty boutique channel
- Wholesale distribution strategy
- B2B sales to hospitality and corporate
- Customer loyalty (19:40 - 22:45)
- The boutique channel is relationship-driven
- Displays, optimized packaging, starter packs, and education make it easier for boutiques to sell your product
- Start slow with new sales channels
- Loyalty programs aren’t just about points and rewards, but creating exclusive brand engagement opportunities like meeting the founder or access to limited edition products
Please let us know your thoughts about the episode!
Where to find Menaka Gopinath:
Where to find Kait Stephens:
SUBSCRIBE TO THE OMNICHANNEL MARKETER