In this episode, we meet Phil Jamison, VP of North American Sales at Beatbox Beverage.
Beatbox Beverage is a party punch beverage brand. Party punch is a fruit-flavored non-carbonated alcoholic beverage.
Phil shares a masterclass in alcohol distribution and how to build a powerhouse alcohol brand.
- Wine/liquor vs. beer distributions
- Buyer research
- Social media for an alcohol brand
- Getting share of mind with distributors
- Online alcohol sales
- There is more focus on merchandising at the local level in beer distribution (vs. wine/liquor)
- Don’t try to be something your not; know your demographic and career to them.
- Getting your distribution sales pitch is a powerful sales lever
- Alcohol distribution is 100% relationship driven
- If you don’t have relationships, make sure you have data and differentiated story
- Start small and focus on building trust
- Alcohol brands can sell online but it’s highly regulated. Consequently, it’s a very small part of sales
Please let us know your thoughts about the episode!
Where to find Scout Brisson:
Where to find Kait Stephens:
SUBSCRIBE TO THE OMNICHANNEL MARKETER